|CSC148 Customer Support Consultant||Customer Support Consultant||The Customer Support Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of system support to users of NetSuite and Epiphanyinc.net solutions. In this fast-paced work environment, candidates must be passionate about helping customers, have strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills, be highly technical, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, work well in a team, demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities. |
While this is not a call center, the candidate will be responsible for monitoring the case queue, assigning cases, and being assigned cases by others. The Consultant will be responsible for managing clients in post-sales environments. Working with the rest of the Support Team, this position will quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the client's satisfaction. A Consultant must have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio is required.
RESPONSIBILITY AND EXPERIENCE
• Review issues with the customer, document the Functional requirements
• Review issues with the Support Development Team to bring the case to closure
• Daily delivery of NetSuite solutions, including customization, support escalation, and Q&A
• Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes
• Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A
• Primarily and wholly responsible for providing outstanding customer support and being constantly approachable for our customers and business partners.
• Assistance is sought primarily through cases, and also through telephone and email.
• Maintain a productive attitude in the workplace, presenting challenges in a positive light and offering practical approaches to overcoming difficult challenges while treating all individuals with respect
• Research technical problems and customer inquiries. Troubleshoot and resolve issues/problems in a timely manner
| || ||Click to Apply|
|NIC158 NetSuite Implementation Consultant||NetSuite Implementation Consultant||POSITION OVERVIEW|
Epiphany, Inc., a NetSuite Solution Provider and SuiteCloud Developer who focus exclusively on NetSuite — Sales, Implementation, Support, Training and Product Development.
The Consultant position is responsible for the delivery of customization services for Epiphany clients. The Consultant will be responsible for managing clients in post-sales environments. Working with the rest of the Operations Team, this position will quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the client's satisfaction.
This Consultant must have a keen ability to help clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio is required.
• Deliver NetSuite implementation services including requirements gathering, system configuration, testing, customization, support escalation, and Q&A to existing NetSuite Customers.
• Meet with customers to discuss business needs and discover opportunities to enhance NetSuite implementation
• Build, maintain and manage strong trust relationships with customers
• Perform occasional quick and directed training sessions
• Ability to manage multiple small projects at one time
• Document business requirements, business process mapping, meeting notes and test scripts; update job records accordingly.
• Expert understanding on NetSuite ERP and CRM structure
• Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teams
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• 4+ years experience in systems applications consulting with at least 3 full-cycle implementations and/or support of NetSuite or NetSuite environments
• 4+ years business analyst demonstrating experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
• 4+ years in an accounting position or supporting accounting teams through software implementation
• Solid experience in business process mapping in support or in conjunction with a major IS initiative
• Ability to work in a deadline-focused environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed-upon timeframes
• Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
• Track record of delivering solutions and initiatives on time and on budget
• Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant degree
| || ||Click to Apply|